Saturday, June 12, 2010

Taco Soup - Umm!!

55 degrees, rain, thunderstorms, and hail.....that's we we've had the last couple of days!  We feel like we're back in WA!!!  Consequently, I got the urge to make taco soup for the gang.  Hope they like it! 

I found a wonderful used clothing store called ARC and have been there twice, so far.  Lot's of treasurers to be had, including bathrobe and slippers, like new!  The prices are right!!  Found Jim brand new Trader Joe tan shorts for when the weather decides to cooperate. 

Thank goodness for our new GPS because I'd be lost without it!  If I need to go to the closest Ace Hardware, I enter the name and.....voila!........Navagail takes me right to the door!  I'd be lost without her. 

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad to have Jim and Bonnie here. Hope we don't scare them off with our to do lists!! The taco soup was delicious (Bonnie is such a good cook) Both are good workers too. We've had some good laughs and I know more to come Jims sister, Gerry

    ReplyDelete